Succulent Gardening for Beginners
October 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, October 13, 2022, at 7:00 pm, Wilmot Recreation Complex
(** Please note the day of the week**)
- Why succulents: discussion on the many varieties.
- Caring for succulents indoors, best soil to use, and common pests
- Outdoor hardy succulents and how to care for them
- Multiple techniques for propagating your own plants
- Accepting imperfections: how to prune succulents to keep them looking their best
- Best places to buy succulent plants
A little bit of everything in regards to succulents.
This event is free for Wilmot Horticultural Society members. A membership provides funding to support local projects such as the gardens we care for across the township and other events such as these.